Temporarily Out Of Stock
A blonde beauty, this Eastman MD915 F Style Mando is stunning. Completely hand carved by trained luthiers, not factory workers, using premium tone woods. Tone bar bracing, Bound ebony fingerboard, Traditional low-profile frets, 13 7/8″ scale, F hole model with long neck, Slightly radiused fingerboard with three extension variations: fretted, scooped, and no extension, Completely hand varnished, most but not all overcoated with nitrocellulose lacquer for increased wear resistance, Fitted ebony adjustable bridge, 1 3/32″ nominal bone nut, Cast tailpiece, Maple wood Binding, Lifetime warranty
It has a robust tone, an especially sweet midrange, and great projection. This mandolin plays very well, and its bound Ebony fretboard and Maple neck are comfortable in hand. Abalone inlays, a gold tailpiece, and vintage gold Schaller tuners top off its aesthetic. A great player with a superb voice, this Eastman MD915 F Style Mando comes with a hard case.
- Individually hand-crafted using time-honored methods & premium hand-carved solid tonewoods
- Solid Adirondack Spruce Top, AAA Solid Highly-flamed Maple back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge
- F-style body with F-holes for warm, ringing tones & excellent sound projection
- Body Dimensions: 27? x 10? x 1 23/32?
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: AAA Carved Solid Highly-flamed Maple
- Body Binding: Full Curly Maple
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16?
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32?, bone
- Scale Length: 13 7/8?
- Fingerboard: 12? radiused ebony
- Frets: Dunlop #6310
- Inlays: Abalone
- Bridge: Fitted adjustable ebony
- Tailpiece: Vintage nickel cast
- Tuners: Vintage nickel Schaller
- Strings: D?Addario J74 strings
- Available Finishes: Classic, Vintage Sunburst
- Finish: Oil Varnish
- Case: Fitted case included