Great entry-level mandolin from Eastman. All solid woods, hand-carved, maple back & sides, bound spruce top, maple neck, dot-inlaid rosewood fingerboard with stylized extension, adjustable bridge, traditional stamped tailpiece, satin “Classic” finish (rich red-brown stain), nickel hardware
- Individually hand-built using traditional materials & ?Old World? craftsmanship
- Solid Spruce Top, Solid Maple back & sides
- Rosewood fingerboard & adjustable ebony bridge
- A-style body with F-holes for liquid tones and excellent projection
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16? x 10? x 1 7/8?
- Top Wood: Carved Solid Spruce
- Back/Sides Wood: Carved Solid Maple
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Neck Woods: Maple
- Neck Length: 6 15/16?
- Nut Width/Material: 1 3/32?, bone
- Scale Length: 13 7/8?
- Fingerboard: 12? radiused Rosewood
- Frets: Dunlop #6310
- Inlays: White mother-of-pearl
- Bridge: Fitted adjustable Ebony
- Tailpiece: Stamped chrome
- Tuners: Chrome
- Strings: D?Addario J74 strings
- Available Finishes: Classic
- Finish: Satin lacquer
- Case: Gig bag included